Risk Analyst Mid.San Antonio
We are seeking Risk Analysts for a client in San Antonio.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will start as a WFH. Candidates will need to be able to work from home and come into the office once things are settled.
Risk Management Experience
- Control Development
- Control Scripting ability
- Control Testing
- Understand Compliance and Regulatory Guidelines
- Maintains Policy/Procedure Guidelines
- Ability to correlate Control to Compliance/Regulatory Requirements
- experience in system configuration to include creating applications to enhance availability, performance, and capacity
- experience in system performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- experience in application development with the following technologies or frameworks: Java EE, REST, API
- experience with various scripting languages (Python/Powershell/Perl)
- experience with ServiceNow development Knowledge of ITIL workstreams
- Testing role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical and/or business knowledge within their respective areas of specialization. Incumbents work independently on complex work assignments and may determine methods and procedural approaches on new assignments.
- Manages the following initiatives on behalf of the business in support of risk and/or regulatory compliance related initiatives which may include: testing oversight of procedures/process, accurate regulatory reporting and filing, document governance, risk control self-assessments, procedure governance, control design, or new product controls, supplier governance, or quality governance.
- All of which are include but not limited to control creation, development and testing.