Java Dev OpsPlano
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer with a DevOps background for a client in Plano, Texas.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will start as a WFH, so candidates will need to be able to work from home and be able to work in the office once things are settled.
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering. Experience with availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
- Leadership skillset to influence and drive process
- Minimum development experience as stated below.
- Bachelor's degree, or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- AND, 6+ years of experience in software development experience with at least 2 years’ experience working within CI/CD DevOps disciplines
- 1+ years of experience with a container framework such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux containers, etc.
- Working experience with Git, GitHub, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, npm.
- Experience with Java EE technologies like JAX-RS, JPA on JBoss/WebSphere
- Experience with Shell programing and scripting languages such as Python & Groovy
- Assisting with Support Escalations & Availability Management
- Optimizing on-call processes
- Running Postmortems
- Focus on production operations tooling, alerting, and dashboards
- Production Operation tooling through alerting and dashboards
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux containers, etc.
- DevOps / CICD environments