Technical WriterSan Antonio
We are seeking a Technical writer for a client in San Antonio, TX.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will be remote, so candidates will need to be able to work from home.
Strong Technical writing skills
Good Communication skills
Knowledge Delivery Systems experience preferred
E learning systems experience preferred
- Job Duties:
• Document processes, procedures, policies, and meeting minutes, newsletters, intra/internet content.
• Identification, analysis and research information such as work processes and business requirements.
• Written, revised and maintained procedures resulting from new process-related project outputs and process revisions.
• Completed tested and validated content of procedures.
• Documented new or changed policies, processes or procedures.
• Coordinate, document and communicate the implementation of the new or revised procedures.
Proven ability to write and edit technical documents
Three years of experience writing, preparing, compiling and maintaining complex documentation such as Process Trees, Flow Charts, System Specifications, Feasibility Studies, and Functional Requirements descriptions