Communications Partner LeadSan Antonio
We are seeking a Communications Partner for a client in San Antonio, Texas
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will be remote, so candidates will need to be able work from home.
Plans and implements strategic communications programs for enterprise financial initiatives. Provides counsel and advice regarding communications plans, strategies and/or tactics to support business, board and enterprise objectives and priorities. Manages multiple relationships and communications channels to ensure products, services and/or business initiatives are effectively positioned with internal and/or external audiences. Job Duties:
• Develops, maintains, and implements complex communications programs/plans that identify key messages, target audiences and intended outcomes.
• Assesses program or plan effectiveness.
• Works closely with all stakeholders and business partners to integrate and align deliverables with communications plans and programs.
• Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
• Writes, edits, and/or oversees development of appropriately styled communications.
• May coordinate necessary approvals and/or produce and deliver critical messages for senior leaders.
• Uses technical and business knowledge proficiency to provide communications guidance to clients and business partners.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
7 or more years of corporate communications, public relations, journalism/news media, or related work experience.
- Financial or investor relations communications experience
- Fortune 100 company and experience and competence in interacting with C-level executives
- Experience writing and producing Form 10-K or 10-Q filings
- Proficient communication skills, including experience producing content for multiple channels
Proficient experience consulting with senior management in a business environment
Proficient project management skills
Proficient knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
Proficient level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.