Contract Advisor - MidSan Antonio
We are seeking a Contract Advisor for a client in San Antonio, Texas
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID -19 this position will be remote, so candidates will need to be able work from home.
Third Party Risk Management
Job Description: Enables sourcing and contracting functions through the identification and assessment of risk in the supply chain, e.g. financial viability of suppliers, cost/price analysis of contracts, market risks, industry risks, etc. Performs cross-functional analysis and research related to sourcing, supplier competition, risk mitigation and due diligence on initiatives across a broad range of topical areas. Provides analytics to assigned clients and cross-functional teams for contract and/or third-party actions. Job Duties:
• Applies developing knowledge to understand and interpret business requirements.
• Under direct supervision, conducts analysis of cost/price evaluations on routine to moderately complex contract actions and executes the most appropriate cost/price models.
• Assists in assessments of cost elements that provide fair and reasonable cost recommendations in support of contract negotiations.
• Under direct supervision, applies developing knowledge to conduct routine to moderately complex quantitative and qualitative analyses of supplier financials, and business information that inform and improve the soundness of negotiated agreements (contract specifications, terms and conditions, pricing structure, exit strategies, etc.) and mitigate risks for USAA.
• Performs routine ad-hoc analysis and research in support of potential third-party relationships.
• Assists in preparing content for executive level presentations.
• Manages limited functional projects and/or participates as a project resource on larger departmental or enterprise initiatives.
• Identifies opportunities and facilitates moderate improvements to processes and systems.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum years of experience required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
2 or more years of experience working in a financial analysis role or contracting related role.