Digital Marketing Manager Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Develops, implements, and optimizes digital, Internet, mobile, and online marketing projects/campaigns (e.g., banner ads, digital video ads, rich media ads, search ads, online sponsorships, and online affiliate marketing programs) delivered via Internet, mobile, and any other emerging platforms. Ensures that collateral is scheduled and produced according to the digital marketing plan and ensures paid and owned digital marketing content is in compliance with organization's marketing standards, and earned content is visible and appropriate. Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing digital, mobile, or online marketing campaign performance. Ensures integration, leveraging data insights to actions and using member and data insights to drive innovation. Serves as a liaison with outside agencies and maintain network of key contacts.
The Digital Marketing platform will concentrate on projects/campaigns such as banner & display ads, digital video ads, email ads, rich media ads, search ads, online sponsorships, and online affiliate marketing programs.
The Social marketing and communications platform will concentrate on projects/campaigns such as social content, banner & display ads within social channels, digital video ads, online contests and sponsorships. Job Duties:
• Develops and optimizes multiple, complex digital or social marketing initiatives delivered via internet, mobile, and any other emerging platforms.
• Begins to identify new social and/or digital channel opportunities for review.
• Coordinates and gains alignment with peers, enterprise partners and senior management.
• Responsible for communication of project and /or campaign through various reports/tool as required.
• Updates leadership as needed.
• Serves as a primary resource to team members on escalated matters of an unusual nature.
• Applies advanced knowledge of digital and social marketing principles.
• Subject matter expert in primary channel.
• Effectively directs social and/or digital agencies to ensure alignment with goals and prioritization.
• Applies an advanced understanding of tools/techniques to test and optimize performance against digital or social marketing objectives.
Bachelor's Degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 or more years of experience in a marketing, sales, advertising and/or communications function, to include at least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: social marketing, website merchandising, search marketing, mobile marketing, or digital campaign management.
Advanced knowledge of digital or social marketing industry and practices.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For Social Marketing: Advanced knowledge on impact of social marketing to an omni-channel experience