IT Prjct/Prgm Mgr MidPlano
We are seeking a Project Manager for a client in Plano Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the start of the assignment. Candidates will be expected to return to the office once things are settled down.
- Project Management – 1 + years of experience with Managing projects
- SalesForce Development (a must). 4 years
- Tableau Development (needs to have previous experience). 4 years.
- Working knowledge of SAFe that would be ideal .
- Acquires and applies proficient knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes and develops work products.
- Defines low to medium risk project plans and aligns to project deliverables.
- Manages budgets on the low to medium range of project budgets.
- Uses tools and techniques that may include process engineering and software delivery methods to increase overall project success.
- Seeks creative alternatives to project challenges.
- Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule, budget, scope and resources.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
4 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
Proficient knowledge of project management methodology and/or working knowledge of technical software delivery life cycle.
Participates in the planning, execution and delivery of moderately complex to complex business projects under minimal supervision. Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and cost. Leads and manages projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.