Market Researcher Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking a Market Researcher for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Ideal person will be someone with marketing experience who is curious, loves to solve complex problems, and enjoys working with others across various functional areas, including marketing, brand management, product management, designers, and other data analysts, etc.
Overview of Role:
Lead small – medium quantitative market research projects / initiatives.
• Perform additional research duties as assigned by management.
Undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree(s) in a related discipline(s).
A minimum of four years of experience in market research, data analytics, or similar field.
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with quantitative data analytics and statistics
- Experience with qualitative skills: Focus Groups, IDIs
- Experience with survey design and sampling
- Strong project management skills
- Clarify and determine research objectives
- Define target group
- Determine appropriate research method
- Design questionnaires
- Execute research
- Analyze findings
- Communicate results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
Well-versed and experienced in designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative market research approaches such as positioning/messaging studies, segmentation studies, concept tests, and pricing studies.