Senior Business Program/Project ManagerSan Antonio
We are seeking Business Program Managers for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Helps manage moderately complex to complex programs and planning activities to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives under minimal supervision.
Monitors multiple workstreams to complete projects on time and to a high degree of quality.
Using Operational Risk Management knowledge, able to know what “good looks like” from a regulatory perspective to ensure a thorough package is ready for delivery.
• Drives implementation of multiple, complex project/program initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established timeframes.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
• Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
• Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
• Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts.
• Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
• Drives adoption and challenges standards.
• Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements.
• Establishes advanced capabilities in program and project design where possible.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 or more years of relevant experience in project or program management.
Advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.