Executive Operational Planning AdvisorSan Antonio
We are seeking an Executive Operational Planning Advisor for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Taking/drafting detailed minutes from meetings
Working with Boards of Directors and/or management committees
Banking experience preferred
Responsible for the development of briefings, communication, analyses and initiatives, and contributing to the development of appropriate action plans and responses from Executive Management and/ or the offices of the Executive Council (EC), chief executive officer (CEO), or board of directors (BoD). Assists in the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans to achieve success within key results areas that align with USAA mission and strategic objectives. May provide guidance to unit members both within and across CoSAs, enterprise CoEs and the CoSA staff member. Acts as a liaison between leadership and staff supporting EMG, EC, CEO, and BoD. Job Duties:
• Holds responsibility for coordination of all EMG, EC, CEO, and BoD driven requirements.
• Provides advice and guidance of communication materials with executive management and subject-matter experts.
• Ensures communications meet established standards of appearance and content and that all logistical requirements are satisfied.
• Conducts research and analysis of internal/external business data including industry best practices and competitive information.
• Facilitates operational planning processes to assure that management is knowledgeable of process, goals, objectives and strategies.
• Provides support for monitoring and documenting progress toward achievement of business goals, objectives, strategies and action plan results.
• Serves as an advisor to team members and functional area points of contacts providing input in support of EMG, EC, CEO, or BoD requirements.
• Supports project teams in development and implementation of employee CoSA events and business conferences.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
4 or more years related business or industry experience.
Proficient level of experience with the development of briefings in support of EC, CEO and BoD.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Proficient level of verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient ability to build strong relationships and to work with all levels within the organization.
Demonstrated ability to create engaging and effective PowerPoint presentations.
Demonstrated capability to navigate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize Job Duties with competing deadlines.