Information Security Risk Management Compliance Advisor Sr/LeadSan Antonio
We are seeking an Information Security Risk Advisor for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down
Evaluates, designs, monitors, administers and/or implements Information Security systems, policies and processes focusing on mitigating, reporting and analysis of Information Security risk. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Works under minimal supervision on semi complex to complex work assignments and recommends appropriate solutions and problem resolution.
• Provides advice, guidance and assistance to managers and other users on technical issues focusing on Information Security risk and supports development projects, departmental initiatives and other special projects.
• Assists in the determination of requirements and recommends system security configurations.
• Supports the lines of business and staff agencies with Information Security issues and communicates changes and trends in the Information Security standards and regulations.
• Responsible for the implementation and interpretation of Information Security policies, guidelines and standards including the Information Security awareness program.
• Supports cross functional teams through the problem resolution process, ensures necessary technology security controls exist and troubleshoots noncomplex Information Security issues.
• Performs physical site assessments of business partners, provides peer review of work product and deliverables and executes release of information analysis to third party business partners.
• Executes the Information Security risk and control identification, evaluation, documentation, analysis and reporting processes including analytic tools.
• Supports the process owner execution identification, development and testing Information Security controls for risk mitigation effectiveness.
• Responds to both verbal and written Federal and State regulatory and business partner periodic exams for Information Security risk requirements.
• Maintains strategic and operational risk reporting and analytics as well as address responses to audit questions, and findings.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
4 or more years of relevant work experience.
Proficient knowledge of relevant technical discipline.