Digital Creative Designer Jr.San Antonio
We are seeking a Jr Digital Creative Designer for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Digital Creative Designer Jr.
Executes and/or guides creating concepts and design and/or coding of marketing/brand communications and/or graphic user interface needs. Works closely with key partners and manages suppliers to ensure quality output and production. Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business needs. Qualified candidate must have an online portfolio that displays samples of work they have both designed and developed in HTML/CSS.
• Creates and executes concepts, designs, and/or coding and may guide production of complex and integrated visual/technical solutions.
• Applies, and may teach, advanced knowledge of design principles and business objectives.
• Presents and communicates design objectives, concepts and executions to partners and stakeholders across the enterprise.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill requirements.
• Ensures compliance with design, brand, and legal and/or accessibility standards/requirements, as required.
• Create design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
• Facilitates the development or improvement of design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
• Serves as a mentor to peers and team members.
• Resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
• Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and facilitates resolution.
• Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
2+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital design.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 4 years works experience.
Fully proficient skills working with the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Fully proficient understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience collaborating on cross-functional initiatives and contributing to business decisions.
Self-motivated and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
Experience meeting tight deadlines.
Experience designing and front-end development for desktop and mobile devices.
Proficient with Microsoft Office