Risk Analyst Sr.San Antonio
We are seeking Risk Analysts for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, send resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Provides risk management support for a line of business or staff agency in key risk identification, measurement and aggregation, and the understanding and management of risk through appropriate practices and processes. Assesses and mitigates enterprise and business exposures through the identification of key and emerging risks and evaluates alignment with risk strategy and appetite. Monitors the risk and control environment to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels and may consult on risk mitigation plans. Job Duties:
• Partners with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third-party operations using advanced knowledge.
• Presents findings to various levels of leadership.
• Communicates results of risk assessments to governance committees, business process owners and various levels of leadership.
• Implements new risk policies, practices, appetites and solutions to ensure holistic understanding and management of risks according to industry best practice.
• Enhances and contributes to strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report risks.
• Applies advanced knowledge to utilize or produce analytical material for discussions with cross functional teams to understand business objectives and influence solution strategies.
• Serves as a key contributor in cross-functional teams to identify, assess, aggregate and mitigate current and emerging risk events.
• Effectively contributes to projects that impact the organization.
• Serves as a key contributor on projects that may impact the enterprise or a core operating area.
• Formulates stress test plans for a line of business or the enterprise including the evaluation of results and framing of contingency plans in partnership with key business stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Business, Finance, or a related field required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
6 or more years risk management experience or 6 years operations experience in a relevant functional area to include banking, insurance, financial services, audit, project management, public accounting or other related operational area
Or advanced degree or designation in a quantitative discipline relevant to risk management and up to 4 years relevant risk management work experience
Or PhD in a quantitative discipline and 2 or more years relevant risk management work experience.
Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required.