Fraud Prevention Detection JrSan Antonio
We are seeking Fraud Prevention and Detection Analysts for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
Due to COVID 19, this position will be WFH to start. Candidates are expected to be able to return to the office once things are settled down.
Applies basic analytical skills on high risk financial and non-financial transactions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities for a wide range of enterprise financial products and services. Job Duties:
• Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
• Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member's assets.
• Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
• Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
• Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.
• Seldom seeks basic guidance from peers
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
2+ years of relevant work experience
Advanced Computer and Internet Skills
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
Banking and/or Investment experience
2+ years of fraud prevention and detection experience
General knowledge of REG CC, REG E, REG T and /or REG Z
Certificates and Designations: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) preferred