Business Program Manager MidSan Antonio
We are seeking a Business Program Manager for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
Note: Due to COVID -19 This request will be full time WFH for the duration of the assignment. This means candidates will need their own computers and high-speed Internet access as a requirement for WFH capabilities.
Leads and manages moderately complex to complex programs and planning activities to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives under minimal supervision. Drives to achieve multi-year program deadlines, scope and overall benefits. Understands and applies proficient knowledge of finance, operations and marketing to the program plan. Job Duties:
• Addresses potential program opportunities to deliver integrated solutions that meet multiple business partner needs.
• Directs analyses, root cause identification and development and recommendation of key work products.
• Applies proficient knowledge of the business, its products and processes to assess program risks and rewards across multiple technologies and business goals.
• Negotiates agreements, settles disputes equitably and diffuses situations.
• Defines and maintains multi-million-dollar moderate risk program strategies based on business demand and ROI expectations.
• Negotiates program tradeoffs with IT and the business as the program develops to ensure alignment of demand to capacity.
• Holds responsibility for developing multi-year business plans to deliver business capabilities and define execution approach to achieve business goal while reducing risk and delivering early business value.
• Facilitates meetings with executive management project sponsors to define solutions.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
4 or more year's project and/or program management experience (including experience defining a new program) or relevant business experience.
Proficient experience in Principles of Project/Program or Portfolio Management.